Pecanwood Oktoberfest Competition
We are excited to announce that South Africa’s No.1 sport and lifestyle festival, the Pecanwood Oktoberfest is back again and is affording two Moneybags newsletter subscribers the chance to win a double set of tickets to this year’s extravaganza.
Taking place in the KZN Midlands between 29 and 30 October 2016, the Pecanwood Oktoberfest is the perfect ‘get out of the city’ event, situated only one hour from Durban and 15 minutes from Pietermaritzburg.
What to expect
This year, the team have completely transformed the campaign and event goal into something new and exciting. Regulars and newcomers can look forward to the following:
- MTB races which have been specialised to cater every type of rider.
- Newly designed trails runs which include a wide variety of single tracks, valleys, forests and escarpments. The team says: “Our trails have been set for runners looking for a challenge as well as the runners just looking for a great fun run with breath taking scenery.”
- The 4×4 exhibition: The Land Rover Owners Club have combined forces with the PMB Landrover team and will be putting on a unique show case of vehicles with your top of the range luxury Land Rovers. For any 4×4 fan, this is something not to be missed.
- Enduro fun ride has been put together by Klint Mills, owner of Powasol, who has combined the elements of the famous Pecanwood Oktoberfest with the natural surroundings and resources available from all corners of the district. He has taken the Venue and turned a section into an incredible crowd pleasing experience of radical structures for riders to test their skills while showing off to the spectator.
- There will be a wide variety of beer to taste, along with the wine and coffee tasting tent that also feature coffees from around the world.
- Guests can expect performances by the following: Arno Carstens, Short Straw, Crash Car Burn, Chico Muyo, Rowan Stuart, Gavin Ferguson, Mathew Gardiner, Ryan Stylz and many more.
If you interested in staying over, make sure to bring your own tent and you can camp for free, but if you’d like a hassle-free alternative then book a spot with Tent Nation from R250 per person.
How does the competition work?
So how does one become a potential candidate for the prize? All you have to do is sign up to our newsletter between 23 September and 9 October 2016 and your name will automatically be entered into the competition.
Existing subscribers can gain additional entries by liking and sharing our competition on our Facebook page and/or tweeting about it on Twitter and hash tagging Moneybags or retweeting our Pecanwood/Moneybags competition tweet
For information about terms and conditions in regards to the competition, see below.
Moneybags terms and conditions
- Entrants must sign up to the Moneybags newsletter between the 23 September and 9 October 2016.
- Subscribed readers can gain entries by like liking and sharing our competition on our Facebook page and/or tweeting about it on Twitter or retweeting our Moneybags/Pecanwood competition tweets
- The competition will run from 23 September until 9 October 2016.
- Winners will be responsible for their own travel to the event and accommodation.
- Moneybags will do its best to contact the winners with the contact information provided. No more than three attempts will be made to reach the winner within five working days after the competition draw. If the winner selected cannot be reached within this period their names will be withdrawn from the pool and a new winner will be selected from the draw.
- The winners will be announced on the Moneybags website and social media pages.
- Moneybags bears no liability if erroneous contact information is provided.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash, however, the winner may transfer the prize to another person if they so wish.
- The competition will run during 23 September and 9 October 2016. The winner will be drawn on 12 October 2016. Entry into the competition constitutes agreement with all terms and conditions without exception.
- Two winners will stand the chance to win a double set of tickets to the Peacanwood Oktoberfest in the KZN Midlands.
- All entrants, by entering, accept that their entries will become the property of Moneybags and may be used to compile a database for marketing and promotional purposes.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Moneybags may use the name of the winners for promotional purposes without further compensation to the winners.
- The prize winners may be required to appear in promotional material or events.
- All entrants, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- The Moneybags/Peaconwood Oktoberfest Competition is open to everyone residing in South Africa except employees of Justmoney or Moneybags, their merchandisers, advertising, promotional and PR agencies and any immediate families.
- Entrants must produce legitimate identification documents to prove that they are the winners for auditing purposes.
For more information, click here.