The Galileo Open Air Cinema and Moneybags’ competition
Moneybags and the Galileo Open Air Cinema is offering you the chance to win two standard tickets to one of Cape Town’s Galileo Open Air movie screenings valued at R158 (R79 per ticket).
Set against spectacular backdrops in Cape Town, the Galileo invites Cape Town locals and visitors to a memorable movie experience under a ceiling of stars. Every event is said to be a unique experience that starts at 18:00 on weekdays, 17:00 on Saturdays and 16:00 Sundays.
This year you can enjoy Friday night live music by local artists before the main show begins; or Family Sunday shows which will make their debut during the holidays at Kelvin Grove country club. The winner will be able to view one of the following movie screenings:
Moneybags Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must like the Galileo Open Air and Cinema Moneybags competition post, share it and tell us why you deserve to win the comment section between 17 January and 17 February 2017.
- Moneybags will do its best to contact the winner with the contact information provided. No more than three attempts will be made to reach the winner within five working days after the competition draw. If the winner selected cannot be reached within this period their names will be withdrawn from the pool and a new winner will be selected from the draw. The winner will be announced on the Moneybags website and social media pages.
- Moneybags bears no liability if erroneous contact information is provided.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash, however, the winner may transfer the prize to another person if they so wish.
- The competition will run during the 17 January and 17 February 2017. The winner will be chosen in the fourth week of February. Entry into the competition constitutes agreement with all terms and conditions without exception.
- The prize is two standard tickets to one of Cape Town’s Galileo Open Air movie screenings valued at R158 (R79 per ticket).
- All entrants, by entering, accept that their entries will become the property of Moneybags and may be used to compile a database for marketing and promotional purposes.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Moneybags may use the name of the winner for promotional purposes without further compensation to the winner.
- The prize winner may be required to appear in promotional material or events.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 and, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- The Moneybags and Galileo Open Air Cinema Competition is open to everyone visiting or residing Cape Town except employees of Justmoney or Moneybags, their merchandisers, advertising, promotional and PR agencies and any immediate families.
- Entrants must produce legitimate identification documents to prove that they are the winner for auditing purposes.